Drive Your Message to the Web with a $5.99 .COM from GoDaddy.com


Aug 22, 2010

Taylor Swift Parody- I'm So Hungry



Jaymes and Nathan Conquer Taylor Swift

lyrics:
You're all alone and you're pacing back and forth.
You had your dinner but you probably want some more.
You think about taking a trip to IHOP
I'm chillin out watching old reruns of scrubs.
I ate a pizza but I wanna go get more grub.
I was thinkin maybe we could carpool to IHOP

Make no mistake. I want pancakes.
I'm thinkin' breakfast even though it's gettin kinda late.
I don't have a car and IHOP is kinda far
I could use a ride because....I don't have a car

If we had telephones you'd know I wanted food too
But you closed your curtains before I could tell you
We should get a bite to eat. I'm so hungry

O I remember I wrote down that I'm hungry
But I didn't show you. Probably shoulda shown you.
Then we'd be at IHOP, but we're not at IHOP
and I'm really starving. I should buy a car
Then I wouldn't need a ride.

I must admit sometimes It's hard to understand you.
We should both get cell phones...or just....open the window.
We should get a bite to eat.

No comments: