Drive Your Message to the Web with a $5.99 .COM from GoDaddy.com


Nov 15, 2009

The Broken Hearted Man

This guy walks into a bar and buys a bottle of vodka and sculls it down in front of the bartender.

The bartender goes, "Mate, what's wrong, haven't seen anyone do that in a while".
The guy replies, "My oldest son just told me he was gay."

The bartender replies, "that ain't good," just before the guy collapses on the floor in front of him.

The next day the same guy comes back in and buys another bottle of vodka.
"The bartender goes, "Mate, what's wrong this time?"

The guy goes, "My youngest son just told my he was gay."

Once again the bartender goes "Mate, that's fucken shockin," just like before the guy collapses on the floor again.

The guy walks again the next day and buys a bottle of vodka.

The bartender goes "Mate, isn't there anyone in you're family that likes pussy?"

The guy goes, "Apparently my wife does."

No comments: