Drive Your Message to the Web with a $5.99 .COM from GoDaddy.com


Jan 11, 2009

Ladies, don't marry a programmer

Husband (Returning late from work) "Good evening, dear...logging in.

Wife : Have you brought the grocery?

Husband: Bad Command on File Name

Wife: But I told you in the morning!

Husband: Syntax Error, Abort

Wife: What about my new TV?

Husband: Variable not found.

Wife: Give me your credit card I want to do some shopping.

Husband: Sharing Violation, Access Denied

Wife: Do you love me or do you love your computer, or are you just being funny?

Husband: Too many parameters

Wife: It was a great mistake tha I married an idiot like you!

Husband: Data type mismatch

Wife: You are useless

Husband: It's by default

Wife: What about your salary?

Husband: File in use...try later.

Wife: What is my value in the family?

Husband: Unknown Virus

No comments: